Easy Autumn Broth
Simple as you like soup broth served with toast on a cold day for lunch, you can’t beat it!
- Coriander or other fresh herbs
- Spring onion
- Vegeta or other vegie stock
- Dice all veggies and garlic. Throw them in a pot with as much water as you like. Scale up the veggies and water based on amount of portions you want.
- Add a teaspoon of vegeta or other veggie broth.
- Bring to boil then turn down and let simmer for 5mins.
- Serve with fresh herbs and spring onion thrown on top add chilli flakes of you like and a nice warm piece of toast