Description Italian Vegetable Ragu from Enrico Bianchi The recipe is for four portions. Recipe Notes It is a simple recipe but it is really tasty, I love it. Try it and let me know what you think. Ingredients 1 garlic clove 20g of chopped onions 80g of …
Month: April 2020
About Don’t expect that there will be any leftovers when you serve up this juicy vegetarian dish oozing with cheese. The eggplants have a lovely charred taste after being on the barbecue. It is a nice vegetarian option with the combination of eggplant, smoked mozzarella …
Simple as you like soup broth served with toast on a cold day for lunch, you can’t beat it!
- Coriander or other fresh herbs
- Spring onion
- Vegeta or other vegie stock
- Dice all veggies and garlic. Throw them in a pot with as much water as you like. Scale up the veggies and water based on amount of portions you want.
- Add a teaspoon of vegeta or other veggie broth.
- Bring to boil then turn down and let simmer for 5mins.
- Serve with fresh herbs and spring onion thrown on top add chilli flakes of you like and a nice warm piece of toast
A healing bowl of Celery Soup- comforting, affordable and flavorful, that can be made in 35 minutes. Healthy, delicious and vegan adaptable! Prep Time: 15 Cook Time: 20 Total Time: 35 minutes Category: Soup, vegan, Gluten free Method: Stove top Cuisine: Northwest Ingredients 2 tablespoons …
Description Fill a sweet shortcrust pastry tart case with lightly spiced squash to make a traditional American treat Source https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/pumpkin-pie Nutritional Info Calories : 357Fat : 18gSaturated fat : 7gCarbs : 45gSugar : 27gFiber : 2gProtein : 5gSalt : 0.65g Ingredients 750 g 10 oz …
A simple, full flavoured meal or side to complement another dish
- 800g or however many spuds you like
- 4 fresh tomatoes diced or a can
- 2 big handfuls of green beans
- 2 cloves of garlic or more
- 1 big chunk of ginger
- 1 onion or two
- 1/2 a teaspoon of Turmeric
- 2 teaspoons of ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons of Garam masala
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- A pinch or two of salt
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- A few fresh chillis
- Chop up the garlic, ginger, chilli and tomatoes.
- Chop the potatoes into small quarters or pieces if they are already large and boil them for at least 10 minutes before setting aside.
- Chop up the onion and simmer on medium heat in a big pan with the oil. When the onion is fragrant, add and mix the spices as well as salt, ginger and garlic.
- Add the potatoes and let the spices coat them. Cook for a few minutes then add the tomatoes and chilli. When the tomatoes have thickened up a bit then lastly add the beans until cooked and add more spices or salt to your liking.
Note: If you like softer potatoes, then cook for longer than 10 minutes. You can also blend the tomatoes with the garlic and ginger so it becomes smoother.