In fairness you can put whatever you want in these bowls but here is one idea just to get you started. The key is some sort of grain base (rice, quinoa etc..) then a bunch of different vegetables prepared in differed ways layed out on …
Easy stir fry to make with whatever vegetables you have at hand, below is just my example. Ingredients Onion Carrot Bok Choy Cabbage (red, white or Chinese) Paprika Celery Zucchini Chilli Garlic Lemongrass, half a shoot/stem Coriander Fish sauce Soy sauce Lemon or lime Cooking …
Simple as you like soup broth served with toast on a cold day for lunch, you can’t beat it!
- Coriander or other fresh herbs
- Spring onion
- Vegeta or other vegie stock
- Dice all veggies and garlic. Throw them in a pot with as much water as you like. Scale up the veggies and water based on amount of portions you want.
- Add a teaspoon of vegeta or other veggie broth.
- Bring to boil then turn down and let simmer for 5mins.
- Serve with fresh herbs and spring onion thrown on top add chilli flakes of you like and a nice warm piece of toast