Ragù di verdure
Italian Vegetable Ragu from Enrico Bianchi The recipe is for four portions.
It is a simple recipe but it is really tasty, I love it. Try it and let me know what you think.
- 1 garlic clove
- 20g of chopped onions
- 80g of celery stalk cut into small pieces
- 40g of carrots without peel and cut into small pieces.
- 5 leaves of basil
- 30g of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 400g of tomato pulp
- 100g of water
- Put the garlic cloves, the onions, the celery, the carrots and the Leaves of basil in a pot.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add the tomato souce, the water, the salt and cook for other twenty minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the pasta in another pot, usually we use tagliatelle (paying attention to the cooking time)